The Representative Office of the Donetsk People’s Republic to the JCCC informs that over the past 24 hours the number of violations by the AFU totaled 21.
The following weapons were used against the DPR territory in violation of the Minsk Agreements and ceasefire agreements:
- Gorlovka front: 120mm mortars — 4 times (12 shells); 82mm mortars — 1 time (7 shells); IFV/APC — 1 time (50 rounds); RPG/SPG — 1 time (4 grenades); AGS — 1 time (29 grenades); large-caliber firearms — 2 times; small arms — 1 time.
- Donetsk front: 82mm mortars — 2 times (11 shells); IFV/APC — 2 times (30 rounds); RPG/SPG — 4 times (15 grenades); AGS — 2 times (31 grenades); large-caliber firearms — 3 times; small arms — 4 times.
- Mariupol front: 120mm mortars — 2 times (4 shells); 82mm mortars — 1 time (6 shells); RPG/SPG — 3 times (12 grenades); AGS — 2 times (35 grenades); small arms — 1 time.
The following areas/populated localities were engaged by the AFU: Gorlovka (the village of the mine 6/7), Dolomitnoye, Mikhaylovka, Yasinovataya, Spartak, Donetsk(Trudovskaya mine’s village), Donetsk airport (terminal), Aleksandrovka, Petrovskoye, Ukrainskoye, Kulikovo, Leninskoye, Kominternovo, Sakhanka.
As previously reported, as a result of the AFU attack on Kominternovo, theresidential building at 15 Akhmatovoy Street is destroyed.
In addition, due to the attack on the village of the Trudovskaya mine in Donetsk, a gas pipe at 52 LugovskogoStreet and residential buildings at the following addressed are damaged:
- 5 Pavlovskaya Street (windows, facade);
- 37 Anosova Street (roof).
No casualties among the civilianpopulated have been reported at the moment.
The amount of ammunition used by the AFU totaled 246 items.
We remind that fired ammunition up to 12.7mm is not included in the overallstatistics of the amount of ammunition in the daily summary.
On the previous day, ammunition fired on the DPR territory amounted to 283 items.